Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Japanese Valentines Day

So how was Valentines Day back in the states?

I bet most of my boys had fun buying stuff for their girlfriends and wives. I remember scrambling each year to make reservations at restaurants and buying flowers or chocolates.

Well you can all be jealous because on Valentine's Day in Japan the woman have to take care of the men. I got a box of chocolates from my students and my girlfriend bought me a bunch of gifts. She then made me chocolate fondue and took care of me. Japan is sweet, I love this place.

Don't worry I know its only for one year and next year, I will be just like all the boys back home. Standing in line at the flower shop and calling expensive restaurants trying to make reservations.

PS I won teacher of the month for January!!!Woo hooo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we need to now address you as "Mr January"?

Yes, I ran around to please the princess. Sadly my credit card didn't work at dinner so we had to use the joint one, I was embarrassed. It was at Bacar!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that things are going well=) You definitely deserve nothing but the best! Take care!!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home