Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My apartment

I finally moved into my place and good news, it isnt the closet that I saw on the website. It isnt big compared to my places in America but it is big enough for one person. I have to sleep on the ground and put my bed away each morning. I think the apartment is about 400 sf with the main room at 15'x15' and the kitchen and bathroom taking up an additional 100 sf. My apartment is about a 15 minute walk from my school and I live on the 2nd floor of a 5 story building. I have the end unit and nobody is below me but the bike parking area. I get a free wireless connection in here so I am pretty happy about that.

Web Site Counter

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks cozy. how much is your apartment per month?

shir

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Owyang said...

I think he gets some kind of discount since he's part of the program, right Kev?

7:05 PM  
Blogger ksokada said...

My rent is subsidized at $400 a month and the rent and utility cost are automatically deducted from my pay. Plus I pay almost no tax. Shweeet!!!

I got paid $450 for one week. Alot less than I make back home but my monthly expenses here are almost nothing compared to home. I can live comfortably here with $15 a day and $60 on the weekend. Try doing that at home.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a dufus

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home